From the first days of preschool to the final walk across the stage at graduation, your students depend on informative and inspirational school messaging to enhance their overall educational experience. With the right signs, graphics and displays from Image360 Midwest City, your school can help guide your entire student body to academic success.
Your school can count on us to provide you with a complete solution, no matter the size of your campus or what your specific needs may be. We’ll develop a complete visual communications package that enhances your branding while also motivating students and staff, guiding visitors to their destination and informing everyone of crucial information.
Whether you need simple signs for an upcoming event or a complete rebranding for an entire campus, you can count on the team at Image360 Midwest City for a custom solution for your visual communications needs. Call us to set up a free consultation.
Your campus should be making a strong visual impact before anyone even walks through the front doors of your school. Ensure that you’re making the right first impression with outdoor signs and graphics like:
- Monument Signs: It’s easy to develop a clear main point of entry for your campus with a monument sign. You can also incorporate lighting, digital messages or changeable letter boards to help draw attention, or to update the message you’re sending to your local community.
- Directional Signs: Make sure that new students, parents and visitors all know where to go once they arrive at your campus. Clear signage can help identify different buildings, direct people to specific parking areas and more.
- Pole Banners: With pole banners installed throughout your campus, you can create a cohesive, consistent look that helps establish your branding.
- Banners & Yard Signs: Whether you’re hosting an open house for new prospective students, promoting a sporting event or recognizing new graduates, yard signs can help get the job done.
With the right indoor graphics from Image360 Midwest City, it’s easy to keep guests informed while adding a touch of personality to any hallway or classroom. You can count on us for:
- Banners: When you have a special event, such as a school dance or open house, banners are easily set up. For annual events like homecoming or prom, it’s just as easy to fold banners up and store them away, too!
- Wayfinding Signs: Clearly label different offices and departments, or point the way towards stairwells, entrances and exits with visible wayfinding signage.
- Regulatory Signs: Your buildings need to be in compliance with all local codes and laws that govern signs and accessibility, and we have the knowledge to ensure you stay up to code – while still complementing your school’s colors and branding.
- Wall & Window Graphics: It’s easy to inspire students and staff alike with motivational quotes or inspirational imagery installed throughout your buildings. Our durable vinyl can stand up to busy hallways and classrooms to last the school year!
- Dimensional Displays: Honor notable alumni, sponsors and donors to your school with a wall display that stands out. Document the history of your school with an eye-catching dimensional display.
We know that different areas and different departments all have different needs, which is why our team is experienced in offering a wide range of solutions:
- Administrators: Create spaces that engage with your students, staff and visitors by incorporating your colors and mascot into eye-catching displays.
- PTA and Booster Clubs: We can assist with temporary signage for fundraising events or with sponsorship signage in your arena or stadium.
- Athletic Directors: Need an inspirational message for your locker rooms or updated championship banners for your gymnasium? Just let us know your requirements.
- Facilities and Maintenance: From renovating existing spaces to assisting with new buildouts, we offer solutions that are informative and durable.
Call us at 405-610-7007 to set up a free consultation
Browse our most popular School Signs in Midwest City solutions: